Monday, September 2, 2019

Meet our New History Majors: Donald States



Hello everybody, my name is Donald States, but you can call me Don. I am currently a freshman at St Bonaventure University, and I will be majoring in Adolescence Education with a concentration in Social Studies. I am from a small town in Pennsylvania called Pennsburg where I attended Upper Perkiomen High School. Some of the hobbies I enjoy includes playing sports with my friends, driving around with friends, and listening to music. 
The reason why I chose to become an education major with a focus on history was because of my 8th grade teacher who was very inspiring to me. He always made class very fun, interesting, and never made anyone disappointed. I hope to pursue my career in Adolescence education and become a future high school history teacher.

No comments:

Post a Comment