Thursday, September 5, 2013

Introducing our Incoming History Majors, Part I: Jaren Johnson

Hi, my name is Jaren Johnson, and I am a freshman history major. I am from Seneca Falls, New York a little town right between Rochester and Syracuse. Seneca Falls is mostly remembered for the role it played in the first wave of the Women’s Rights Movement. I have always been passionate about history. The main reason why I chose to be a history major is because I have always been more interested in history than in any of the other subjects I studied before coming to Bonaventure. Learning about the different time periods and the people in those time periods is really a lot more interesting to me than learning about math or science. In the future, my ultimate goal is to become a lawyer first and eventually move on to become a sports agent or even possibly a general manager for a professional sports team. 

          As you can probably tell already, I am a huge sports fan. I'm all about anything that has to do with sports. My favorite sports to watch and play include basketball, baseball, and football. My passion for sports comes from growing up in an household that is all about sports and that introduced me to sports at a very young age. Another interesting fact about me is that I am a sneaker head, which means I love shoes like Nike, Jordan, Adidas, and etc. I have a lot of different shoes in several different colors and styles. Whenever a new shoe comes out, I always want try to get it. I am very excited for what St. Bonaventure has to offer me and I am eager to start my journey as a bonnie.

No comments:

Post a Comment