Thursday, October 17, 2013

Introducing Our Incoming History Majors, Part VII: Joseph A. Dispigno

Hello.  I'm Jay DiSpigno, and I'm a history major.  I'm from Port Washington Long Island, NY, but I am originally from  Santiago, Chile.  I moved to the United States when I was 2 and 1/2 years old, and then lived in Portland, Oregon.  Besides Portland, I have lived in two other places, Americus, Georgia, and Atlanta, Georgia. While living in Georgia, I became a die hard Atlanta Falcons fan.  Over the course of middle school and high school, I discovered I had the talent to draw.  REALLY WELL.  Even when considering what my major would be in college, I was deciding between either a graphic design major or history, but I chose history instead because I just felt like learning more to be honest.  In my spare time at home, I love to long-board with friends.  I am an avid long-boarder. I am part of the East Coast Skate Crew, a semi-pro amateur long-board team hailing out of Manhasset, Long Island, the next town over.  I am also an avid swimmer, and next year I hope to make the St.  Bonaventure Swim team after a year of re-conditioning and exercise.  On another note, the Falcons are the best football team ever, Valencia the best soccer team ever, and the Red Sox the best baseball team.  In the future, I would like to move back to Chile, and live in a seaside town called Valipariso, so if you're ever visiting, just hit me up.  That's mostly all there is for introductions, so goodbye, and have a nice day/night.

No comments:

Post a Comment