Wednesday, September 11, 2019

Meet our New History Majors: Charlie Bridge



My Name is Charlie Bridge I’m from Baldwinsville New York. It’s a small town just outside of Syracuse. I went to Baker High School and played football. I loved playing sports in high school and that led me to making new friends wherever I went. I fell in love with history when I was in 7th grade because my teacher would create lessons around the students, putting us into the history. It always felt like we traveled back in time and the stories of the past were my stories too. Also, my mom always took me to battlefields and historic landmarks. Some of my favorite destinations for history include Boston, Williamsburg, and Gettysburg. 

Over the years in high school I traveled to Europe and became a Magician. I have played my last game of football and accomplished everything that I felt that I set out to do in high school. I knew I wanted to go on to teaching history and coaching. When I came to St. Bonaventure, I knew this was the right place for me because it already felt like home.

No comments:

Post a Comment