Monday, September 2, 2019

Meet our New History Majors: Joshua Sweeney



My name is Joshua Sweeney, I am a history major at St. Bonaventure University. I have always wanted to be a history teacher for a few years now since I was in 7th grade, my history teacher of American history was so interactive with his students and was a big sports fan, so I really connected with him and started my urge to want to be a history teacher, then it continued with another teacher and so on, proceeding to involve myself with AP history courses I still kept my passion. It has always been my passion and I look forward to further developing that passion in this class here at SBU. I have played football and lacrosse in high school, And will be playing on the SBU club lacrosse team, And I look forward to furthering my education here at SBU.

No comments:

Post a Comment