Monday, September 2, 2019

Meet our New History Majors: Liam Hart




My name is Liam Hart, I am a history major from Grand Island, NY. I fell in love with history at a very young age because of my father. It really started when he would tell me stories about stuff like our family history and the history of the United States. He would also show me TV shows about history such as: Band of Brothers, Turn, and a bunch of random shows on the history channel from time to time. My favorite time periods to learn about is the American Revolutionary era and the Napoleonic era, I find them both to be very fascinating and exciting to learn about.

I went to Grand Island high school, there I played one year of JV football and two years of Varsity football. I also played Varsity baseball my senior year. As a freshman and sophomore, I took AP world history. As a junior I took AP U.S. History as well as College Spanish. I am currently attending St. Bonaventure University, while here I plan on getting a degree in history. I am looking forward to spending time here and learning more and more about history, as well as meet new people and make new friends.

No comments:

Post a Comment