Monday, September 2, 2019

Meet our New History Majors: Matthew Wing



My name is Matthew Wing. I am from Boston Massachusetts and I am a History major as well as a member of the Rugby team here at St. Bonaventure. I have always had an interest in history. It all began when high school when we were learning about ancient histories like the Peloponnesian War and the Rise and Fall of Rome. Other than learning about history in the classroom I have also been able to visit many historical places here in America some which are local such as the grounds from the battle of Lexington and Concord. And other areas such as Gettysburg and the multitude of monuments in Washington D.C. I don't exactly know what I want to do with my history degree but I do know that I want to further my knowledge and love for history here at St. Bonaventure.

No comments:

Post a Comment