Monday, September 2, 2019

Meet our New History Majors: Ryan Bahret



Hello, my name is Ryan Bahret. I’m from Dutchess County, New York.  I’m a freshman this year and I’m an adolescence education major with a focus in history. I play on the rugby team and I hope to get involved in other intramural sports. The first time I discovered my interest for history was my 8th grade year. I had this teacher named Mr. Testa and he really made is glass very enjoyable and engaging. He would put on popular movies and break them down, explaining every scene as it actually happened in history. Apart from that he was a very relatable guy and an excellent teacher. From then on, I genuinely enjoyed history throughout the rest of my high school career and decided to continue my love for history through college.

No comments:

Post a Comment