Monday, September 2, 2019

Meet our New History Majors: Hayden Robinson



My name is Hayden Robinson. Before attending St. Bonaventure, I was an athlete in many sports including basketball, football, baseball, and BMX racing. After reaching high school, the only sport I would continue to pursue is basketball, however BMX is where I achieved the most success. In 2011 I became the number one BMX rider in my age group in the United States and my success on the BMX track gave me the opportunity to visit many different places including Columbia, France, and Las Vegas to name a few. As a senior in high school, I was captain of the basketball team and played very well that season. I had the choice of playing basketball in college, however I decided to focus on my education and college degree. During high school I excelled in all of my history classes. Seeing history was my best subject, I felt majoring in history for college would be a good path. Along with majoring in history, I decided to minor in education. Currently, I could see myself as a great high school teacher that all students would like. However, I am open to changing my major at any given point if I don’t feel comfortable with it anymore. Seeing many college students have a change of heart and move to a different area of study gives me a better attitude towards it. I hope to have a great four years at St. Bonaventure University as I learn and experience many great things while I am here.

No comments:

Post a Comment