Friday, August 30, 2019

Meet our New History Majors: Garrett Harp


My name is Garrett Harp, and I am from Orchard Park New York.  I have played both high school hockey and lacrosse and I will be playing hockey for the St Bonaventure Club team.  I have interests in both history and business and have already completed an internship at a 3D Metal printing company located outside of Ithaca New York.  I have been interested in history for as long as I can remember.  I come from a family that always taught me the importance of history, and the entertainment you can get from it.  I have traveled to France, Switzerland, and Italy and have been able to see some of the world’s greatest historical sites. The Notre Dame was one of those sites I was so grateful to see.  I hope to expand my skills in the History department, and I am looking forward to a great year. 

No comments:

Post a Comment