Monday, October 24, 2016

Introducing New History Major: Joe Gardner


My name is Joseph Gardner and I’m from a small town in upstate NY called Mexico. What made me want to be a history major was my love for history growing up. Living in central NY I was only a 15 min drive from a revolutionary war fort, Fort Ontario. Seeing history only miles from my house was so neat and mesmerizing to me. Perhaps this is the reason that my Favorite subject is the American Revolution I was also fortunate enough to visit the Louvre Museum in Paris, seeing all the things that I read about in textbooks and watched on History channel doubled my love for history. My future plan is to obtain a minor in secondary education and go on to teach US history or Global history to High Schoolers After that I plan to continue my education to eventually become a professor and teach in universities.

No comments:

Post a Comment