Friday, March 11, 2022

Remote Internship at Idaho State Archives

This if from the Idaho State Historial Society's News Letter, on the same page. Thomas Chaddock is doing a remote intership using TheirStory. Thomas played a big role in the archiving the pandemic at SBU project. 

Thomas Chaddock | Intern, Idaho State Archives My name is Thomas Chaddock and I am a junior at St. Bonaventure University in Allegany, New York. I currently work alongside HannaLore as an oral history intern. Even though I have only been an intern for a short time, I have already gained valuable insight into the work of historians, archivists, and the agency. By using the professional skills I gained from HannaLore, I have deepened my critical thinking skills to produce impactful public-facing history. I appreciate this experience and look forward to making a positive contribution at the ISHS.

No comments:

Post a Comment